AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BANNED ACCOUNT

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 22, 2024
Hello @punker barbie, our account was banned almost a month ago since some viewers and even models on the platform were maliciously reporting us and Chaturbate only permanently banned us from the platform without even taking into account that we are active models and our income on the platform was high, we wanted to look at a solution to the case and they did not give us an answer, we asked for help since it is our only platform for income and we did not know the regulations very well, we only did what the users asked us, not knowing the seriousness of the Matter, we would like to know how you would help us to have a new opportunity to broadcast on the platform since we feel that the final decision by the platform was unfair, since we were inexperienced models and only met the users' requirements.

Here I attach what they told us in the email, nothing is completely proven, we would like a new opportunity.chat.PNG

Hi @Jjmillers I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23534110
Hello again @punker barbie They actually responded to me, what I was telling you is that I am looking for a new opportunity on the platform, since the suspension was actually due to lack of knowledge on our part since we only We complied with what users demanded when tipping, we understand that it was still a serious mistake.

Is there any possibility of lifting the suspension of our documents to continue working with the platform?

I would really appreciate the helpIt is our only source of income

Upvote 0