AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned account - support won't answer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2023
Hi @punker barbie, I've been banned and have sent an email to support but got not answer for a week. My username is as my profile name here : lukejames10. I am aware I might have broke the terms of services but can't this be as a warning and restore my account? Will behave then... I tipped quite a lot and got good friend with this account, hope you understand and can help.

bestregards,

luke

Hi, Shirely can you please help me by informing Support Team I been waiting over 10 days for a response from them. Also I need my account Unbanned becuase my password was stolen. My model name is iamfreakybaby please update Support about this matter cause I believe they forgot about me. @punker barbie Thanks :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.