AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Account on Stripchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 19, 2024
I was broadcasting on stripchat for 3 to 4 days and I enjoy going live. I was always broadcasting alone but on 7 september I got a permanent ban on your site. I was on Private call in stripchat and after pvt call, my account was banned and received mail that there was an unregistered person in your show but I was streaming alone and no one was in my stream. I have uploaded all the original documents of mine and always streamed alone in my room and after that I was banned. I have all the proof like the original document, my photos and also my background. you can also check my stream that i was stream alone and i am the original registered person. I love to back on work on stripchat again

Admin, There is some misunderstanding from your side the person which is broadcasting from the account is a registered person on this account. For that I can also provide you the evidence and any think you want to proof that i am the registered person

@Stella_SC @Charlie_SC

USER NAME:- alisha_khan07

Hello @annu

You were perm banned for also broadcasting on another account that you weren't approved on. Once perm banned, you are banned from all accounts.

We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Upvote 0