AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account after stream ended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2024
Hi,

I would like to address my banned account today a quite while after ending my stream, during which I got a "goatse" alert message, but could continue to my stream after that.

Some time after ending this stream, I received a ban on my account due that "goatse" violation. Altough the camera lightning this time could have played against me, I'm really sure I didn't do anything different, nor more extreme, than any other day.

I've contacted CB support under the following ID: 1ZZGL7-YY15D

I appreciate any help, let me know if there is anything else I could do. Thank you very much, as always,
DQ

Hi,

I would like to address my banned account today a quite while after ending my stream, during which I got a "goatse" alert message, but could continue to my stream after that.

Some time after ending this stream, I received a ban on my account due that "goatse" violation. Altough the camera lightning this time could have played against me, I'm really sure I didn't do anything different, nor more extreme, than any other day.

I've contacted CB support under the following ID: 1ZZGL7-YY15D

I appreciate any help, let me know if there is anything else I could do. Thank you very much, as always,
DQ
Hi @punker barbie

I'm not sure if my message reached you, can you assist me here?

user: diabloquema_
support ID: 1ZZGL7-YY15D

Thank you very much!
DQ

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.