AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned acccount without any warning

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 20, 2024
Hi @punker barbie goodday just wanna ask if i may able to unbanned or atleast get an answer regarding my account in chaturbate

My 1st account i register is Nezukoorigami
It was banned without any warning i emailed the support but dont get any answer

Then i tried to apply a new account with username name Akira_Takahashi09 it was banned immediately maybe because of my first real account

And the last one its Vivorey_Leighn that was banned just last year April

What i really wanna know is that why is my account NezukoOrigami banned

And is it really no way that i can revived or make a new account i am begging i really want to work again on that site and i promise to follow rules
Please give me another chance thank you

Attachments

• IMG_6318.jpeg
    IMG_6318.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6320.png
    IMG_6320.png
    570.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6321.jpeg
    IMG_6321.jpeg
    156 KB · Views: 15
Hi @punker barbie goodday just wanna ask if i may able to unbanned or atleast get an answer regarding my account in chaturbate

My 1st account i register is Nezukoorigami
It was banned without any warning i emailed the support but dont get any answer

Then i tried to apply a new account with username name Akira_Takahashi09 it was banned immediately maybe because of my first real account

And the last one its Vivorey_Leighn that was banned just last year April

What i really wanna know is that why is my account NezukoOrigami banned

And is it really no way that i can revived or make a new account i am begging i really want to work again on that site and i promise to follow rules
Please give me another chance thank you
@punker barbie hope to get and answer atleast cause theres no reason why my account is banned i really want to go back modelling on chaturbate thanks

Upvote 0
Why did you wait over a year to resign up?

Upvote 0