AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban for nothing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 15, 2024
Hello, I have been a model on SC for 4 years now. I go live very regularly. Occasionally, I go live with my best friend; it's fun and allows her to earn a little money. I have followed all the rules, and her ID documents are registered on my account.

Note that we do not show our faces. Last night, I was live with her and Stripchat asked me to take a selfie to verify that it was me that broadcasting, which I did twice.

Immediately after, my account was banned for 1 month.

The reason given was that I was broadcasting with someone who is not registered.

I don't understand; both my friend and I are registered.

I've sent several emails, but nothing has worked. I will have no income for a month. I don't know what to do.

Do you know if they have an emergency phone number or email? Because it feels like l'm only talking to robots.

Imagine being loyal to a cam site for several years, generating revenue, and then they ban you for nothing 😢😢

@Stella_SC 🙏🙏

Was it a couple/group model account?
I'm NOT a broadcaster, but my understanding is that when a non-solo account is used, you have to make sure all models on cam are listed in the 'Current Show Persons' section.

Reactions: Stella_SC
Upvote 0
Was it a couple/group model account?
I'm NOT a broadcaster, but my understanding is that when a non-solo account is used, you have to make sure all models on cam are listed in the 'Current Show Persons' section.
Yeah and they just changed the rules for group accounts also. They fucked the #1 ranked account on the site with the rule change too 🤣😂🤣😂

Upvote 0
Note that we do not show our faces. Last night, I was live with her and Stripchat asked me to take a selfie to verify that it was me that broadcasting, which I did twice.

@Stella_SC 🙏🙏
You said you were both on cam, you verified twice? One would have been for you and the other for her.
If you just sent yours twice, that's probably why, you didnt have her verify also.

one email to support and wait. You said you sent several, which will put you back to the end of the line.

Reactions: Stella_SC
Upvote 0
Hello @Lucy83000

@Rytar is correct.... you need to verify EVERY model who is broadcasting if the face verification pops up. Rytar is also correct that multiple reports to Support about the same issue just slows down the process. Please only one ticket per issue, and then wait for Support's reply 🙏. Thank you ❤️

I will PM you to obtain your SC details, and then I can investigate your case further.

Reactions: Lucy83000
Upvote 0