AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

August 29th payment not received, unresponsive support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

DonnyBasilisk

Cam Model
Oct 18, 2018
New Zealand
Twitter Username
@DonnyBasilisk
Chaturbate Username
donnybasilisk
Hi @punker barbie

My CB username is donnybasilisk

I had a payout sent from Chaturbate on August 29th, when it was not received within the specified timeframe I replied to the confirmation email, and the reply I got back was that it should arrive by September 6 and to contact them if it didn’t.

It did not arrive on September 6, I have emailed and not been replied to. That was 10 days ago. I ended up sending a fresh email to support last Friday September 13, it is now the end of Monday September 16 and I have not had a reply.

I have received payouts requested between now and August 29, however this payment that was apparently sent on August 29 has not come through and it has now been over 2 weeks.

I have also been to my bank to check, including this morning, and they see no incoming transactions.

My payment seems to have been lost or refunded to Chaturbate and nobody is getting back to me about it, I look forward to your response.