AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ask everyone a question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 25, 2024
What does everyone think of strlpchat? Will a mobile app for strlpchat be popular if it launches? Would anyone expect that? I hope you will be eager to express your opinions. Thank you all:kiss::kiss:

I dislike Stripchat'a TOS. If I don't want to perform an act in my menu I should be able to say no or substitute it for something else. The no pets on cam policy is extremely restrictive. And disabling other sites for exclusive shows is also weird.

What does everyone think of strlpchat? Will a mobile app for strlpchat be popular if it launches? Would anyone expect that? I hope you will be eager to express your opinions. Thank you all:kiss::kiss:
Hate strip chat. They penalize models for "being rude" and "name calling", when all the real money and fun is in fetish work, and often involves consensual humiliation. It's a garbage site. Constant glitches, you can't ban members from your room at will half of the time, and they overstep the line when it comes to telling independent contractors what to do.

The men who use strip chat seem extra entitled. You will see them or read them on this forum, constantly winding their necks out and overstepping. A lot of them think they are cyber pimps or run the site or something, when they have zero insight, and make ridiculous assertions. 99% of the time they miss the point entirely, and are some of the least supportive of models, I've ever witnessed. Not all, but many. That's what starting a site, and not allowing models to have a ban button, for years does. Breeds entitled members. Let's them thrive. No thanks. Garbage.

I have a few sweet members I miss from there who were awesome people. But the majority are kinda scurgey over there, based on a lot of the controlling comments they make here on this forum. I prefer MFC, Streamate, and chaturbate. As far as policies go.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure there IS a stripchat app isn't there? I have once opened it on my phone to check something and I'm pretty sure it prompted me to go get the app

ETA: If I'm wrong and it doesn't exist, for me persoanlly no I would never have it on my phone, it happens maybe once a year that I have to check something on the sties on a phone..

They have a progressive web app, which isn’t really an app that you can download from an App Store. It’s just a website that looks and feels like an app.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Hate strip chat. They penalize models for "being rude" and "name calling", when all the real money and fun is in fetish work, and often involves consensual humiliation. It's a garbage site. Constant glitches, you can't ban members from your room at will half of the time, and they overstep the line when it comes to telling independent contractors what to do.

The men who use strip chat seem extra entitled. You will see them or read them on this forum, constantly winding their necks out and overstepping. A lot of them think they are cyber pimps or run the site or something, when they have zero insight, and make ridiculous assertions. 99% of the time they miss the point entirely, and are some of the least supportive of models, I've ever witnessed. Not all, but many. That's what starting a site, and not allowing models to have a ban button, for years does. Breeds entitled members. Let's them thrive. No thanks. Garbage.

I have a few sweet members I miss from there who were awesome people. But the majority are kinda scurgey over there, based on a lot of the controlling comments they make here on this forum. I prefer MFC, Streamate, and chaturbate. As far as policies go.
I notice a significant difference between greys on Chaturbate and greys on Stripchat. CB has a good number of vocal, begging greys but Stripchat is by far worse. Man, they never shut up. I see guys there who have been on the site for 7 years and never bought a token just chatting shit to models constantly.

Reactions: MarieElise
I notice a significant difference between greys on Chaturbate and greys on Stripchat. CB has a good number of vocal, begging greys but Stripchat is by far worse. Man, they never shut up. I see guys there who have been on the site for 7 years and never bought a token just chatting shit to models constantly.
Yeah not my thing at all, agreed. It's so much extra work and energy, when you have to train them on just the basics, because no one else has. And it is very bad over there. Not sexy. I made the hugest mistake making an account on there and not CB.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Yeah not my thing at all, agreed. It's so much extra work and energy, when you have to train them on just the basics, because no one else has. And it is very bad over there. Not sexy. I made the hugest mistake making an account on there and not CB.
It's not too late. :)

I've had greys blocked for 11 years on CB. It's really peaceful.

It's not too late. :)

I've had greys blocked for 11 years on CB. It's really peaceful.
It's on my list don't you worry. I'm heading back from my vacay today. I feel like I'll probably get CB up Fall 🎉🎉

Oh and I hate their cookie cutter profile layout. Let people show their personality on their profiles!

Oh and I hate their cookie cutter profile layout. Let people show their personality on their profiles!
The idea of panels is horrible. Some of the Chaturbate profiles can be a horrendous nightmare or parallax scrolling but at least they allow models to add some interactivity into their profiles.

The idea of panels is horrible. Some of the Chaturbate profiles can be a horrendous nightmare or parallax scrolling but at least they allow models to add some interactivity into their profiles.
Yeah there are some profiles that could cause one's epilepsy to act up but for the most part it's a lot better than the Playboy Centerfold article layout style of other sites. I hate being boxes in in this industry by stuff like that. Personality is a huge part of one's success.

Did you make your account on cb?

Did you make your account on cb?
Not yet. I've been really overwhelmed with time management recently. I still plan on it though. I've read vixen explaning a lot of their policies on here, and I like them. But I also want to be super organized and intentional about it, when I do it.💜

ETA; wait it's 420am, why the hell am I awake and thinking about work rn lol? Vacations; even those don't work these days 😄

Last edited:
the fact that sc calls their mods "knights" is fucking weird and i think hammers that entitlement home.

but what keeps me from ever signing up and working that site is if a model agrees to a show or forgets to remove it from her menu, she HAS to perform even if she is uncomfortable, which creates the perfect setting for sexual coercion. there are sc dudes who post here who seem pretty content in watching sexual abuse because they argue that the models have to because of the site's TOS. nevermind the majority of camsites has it in their TOS that models they can pull out of a show and say no anytime.

Not yet. I've been really overwhelmed with time management recently. I still plan on it though. I've read vixen explaning a lot of their policies on here, and I like them. But I also want to be super organized and intentional about it, when I do it.💜

ETA; wait it's 420am, why the hell am I awake and thinking about work rn lol? Vacations; even those don't work these days 😄
I completely understand. I think you will love it when u do.

• Hugs
the fact that sc calls their mods "knights" is fucking weird and i think hammers that entitlement home.
It becomes even weirder when they're all pals with each other and treat the room like some kind of lounge. And then they all cheer each other on for out-tipping each other. Which is good for the model I guess if she's bringing it in, but makes the whole thing feel like some kind of virtual bukkake rather than a show.

I've been trying to figure out exactly how I feel about it, but the UI seems to be very very oriented towards promoting and rewarding user (customer) engagement - the way the chat takes up so much space, user badges, the MySpace knight list mechanism, the free token raffles, etc. And it's all very easy to use and pretty to look at. Very much reminds me of mobile games which dumb down the game mechanism and reward you for simply logging in and playing. I'm half-expecting them to add microtransactions like purchasable chat emotes and username banners.

I'm half-expecting them to add microtransactions like purchasable chat emotes and username banners.
This is why I love Chaturbate. I can create custom names and emotes for users. Just a few key strokes and bam you have a cute purple heart by your name or a nickname.

Obviously you are entitled to your opinion but . . .
It becomes even weirder when they're all pals with each other and treat the room like some kind of lounge.
Many models have very community based rooms and this is exactly what they want. If it is not for you, maybe stay away from such rooms? But this seems to criticise the way a model runs their room.

And it's all very easy to use and pretty to look at.

The site is visually appealing and easy to use? The bastards! How dare they!
This strikes me as a very odd criticism of any site.

As an aside, I have no problem with the "knight" designation, as a knight is a *servant* and/or guard of the monarch (model). What I do have an "issue" with is the designation of "king" for the highest tipper in the room. As "king" is the highest monarchical designation, I think it can put that user above even the model in the room, if only subliminally, in some minds.

virtual bukkake rather than a show.
yes, that's kind of the point (points? 😆 ) for a lot of people.

It sounds like you might enjoy Streamate. It's a site more oriented toward privates. You'll still get the cyber gang bang feel thing in Premium and GOLD shows at times, but in Exclusive that won't happen. Same with True privates on MFC. I forget what the equivalent is called on the other main sites. Feel free to chime in CBers etc. But basically, it sounds like this guy is looking for one on ones, without spys, or a group feel.

If you don't want to pay for that (a one on one experience) and you just want vanilla entertainment, go to twitch or youtube or something. Or try to find a model with maybe a non-nude room, or who runs a room more matched to what you enjoy socially and sexually. There are tons of different types and styles of models.

Last edited:
yes, that's kind of the point (points? 😆 ) for a lot of people.

It sounds like you might enjoy Streamate. It's a site more oriented toward privates. You'll still get the cyber gang bang feel thing in Premium and GOLD shows at times, but in Exclusive that won't happen. Same with True privates on MFC. I forget what the equivalent is called on the other main sites. Feel free to chime in CBers etc. But basically, it sounds like this guy is looking for one on ones, without spys, or a group feel.

If you don't want to pay for that (a one on one experience) and you just want vanilla entertainment, go to twitch or youtube or something. Or try to find a model with maybe a non-nude room, or who runs a room more matched to what you enjoy socially and sexually. There are tons of different types and styles of models.
Privates and password shows on CB are the equivalent of what you mention on the other sites. A model can allow people to spy if she wants or the member can pay a higher rate for an exclusive show. A Hidden Ticket show (an app you use where people buy tickets) is the closest thing to a "group" show on CB, as they removed the option for group shows through the private show option a while ago.

• Helpful!
It becomes even weirder when they're all pals with each other and treat the room like some kind of lounge. And then they all cheer each other on for out-tipping each other. Which is good for the model I guess if she's bringing it in, but makes the whole thing feel like some kind of virtual bukkake rather than a show.

See, this sounds like a dream come true for me. Back in the day, many of us MyFreeCams models loved it when our rooms were like this. And I’m sure there are lots of models (and not JUST on MFC either) currently enjoying having a room environment like this. I’d much rather have a bunch of guys chatting with each other and with me…and tipping…than to have a quiet room where no one’s speaking to me.

See, this sounds like a dream come true for me. Back in the day, many of us MyFreeCams models loved it when our rooms were like this. And I’m sure there are lots of models (and not JUST on MFC either) currently enjoying having a room environment like this. I’d much rather have a bunch of guys chatting with each other and with me…and tipping…than to have a quiet room where no one’s speaking to me.
Sure, if the model's similarly engaged and everyone's having a good time, that could be fun. I think it kind of falls on the model to set the tone and the users to be on the same page - and that doesn't always happen, for reasons which are probably nobody's fault.
Mhm. Long time Streamate user, pre gold shows, and really the only site I spent time on prior. It probably shaped my idea of what to expect. (I will say that visiting the front page of SC for the first time and seeing all the things models were doing in free chat kind of broke my head.)

Sure, if the model's similarly engaged and everyone's having a good time, that could be fun. I think it kind of falls on the model to set the tone and the users to be on the same page - and that doesn't always happen, for reasons which are probably nobody's fault.

Mhm. Long time Streamate user, pre gold shows, and really the only site I spent time on prior. It probably shaped my idea of what to expect. (I will say that visiting the front page of SC for the first time and seeing all the things models were doing in free chat kind of broke my head.)
Yeah I hate SC. I'm long time SM too.