AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

applying makeup and dressing up on cam??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2012
Hi, for my first post and while I'm considering signing up for webcamming, I have this first question. With somewhat limited hours [family and chores], I would like to make the best of my time on cam and wondering if I could go online in a robe and apply my makeup and choose my dress as a part of my 'act', letting the members help me choose what they want to see me in? Does this sound do-able?
Thanks [in advance] for being there for me, girls!!

new2cam said:
Hi, for my first post and while I'm considering signing up for webcamming, I have this first question. With somewhat limited hours [family and chores], I would like to make the best of my time on cam and wondering if I could go online in a robe and apply my makeup and choose my dress as a part of my 'act', letting the members help me choose what they want to see me in? Does this sound do-able?
Thanks [in advance] for being there for me, girls!!
Doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Reactions: Nordling
you can make money doing just about anything on cam, I had about 50 people in my room while I dryed my hair one day lol and I was actually getting tipped, just make sure you keep interacting with them and don't only focus on doing your make-up and getting dressed.

Nothing real helpful to add, other than just to say I've seen it done. Personally, I'm not gonna hang around some random room (nothing personal) just to see a model put on makeup, etc. However, if the conversation is stimulating and the model engaging, I can see it working. Of course there always the possibility of the make-up fetishists. Don't know if that's real, but I've been enlightened to bubblegum fetishes, so anything is possible.

Sure its do-able. I've seen more than a few that go from show to shower, wash everything for 40 minutes, dry off, do the hair and makeup, and get all dressed up again. Some have kept the show going while some have gone out to party after a ..."hard day at work". :lol: Just about anything you can imagine can be done on cam [within the rules]. Also, how clothed or naked you are doesn't seem to mater much either way as long as what you're doing is fun and interesting.

Hey I have PAID ladies to get dressed on cam...

You know skirt, garter belt, fishnets heels etc. :D

I am one who like a woman dressed sexy rather then a woman who is totally naked.

Reactions: SoTxBob
Status
Not open for further replies.