AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

applied for name change, my account got deleted

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

miadanes369

Cam Model
May 22, 2020
Salzburg, Austria
Twitter Username
@miadanes369
Chaturbate Username
miadanes369
Hello and good day :)
I applied for a name change, from lightworker____ to other name....
And in process my account got deleted... with 249 000 followers...
How to get account back?
I can't log in with old name, nor new name.
Thanks.
Mia.

I hope it gets resolved, and is just part of the process. For what it is worth 'lightworker____' still shows up in my following list, but when I click the link I am forwarded to your new room name with the message: 'This account has been deleted'.

Normally when an account is deleted the user is just forwarded to the main page.

Upvote 0
Hello and good day :)
I applied for a name change, from lightworker____ to other name....
And in process my account got deleted... with 249 000 followers...
How to get account back?
I can't log in with old name, nor new name.
Thanks.
Mia.
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23776563

Upvote 0
i know, i know :) i understand now that ain't forever gone, but it never took more than few hours to change and now is 24 hours... and they told me my name change is on hold.... if i knew im gonna be on hold, i wouldn't change it haha - because i gotta work ...

Upvote 0
well, it would be nice to know, that there is possible hold or queue so we think about if we want to change name... :D
but, how long is going to take? :eek: @punker barbie
i know, i know :) i understand now that ain't forever gone, but it never took more than few hours to change and now is 24 hours... and they told me my name change is on hold.... if i knew im gonna be on hold, i wouldn't change it haha - because i gotta work ...

how many times have you changed your name?

Upvote 0