AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Appeal Regarding Account Ban Without Any Reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 4, 2024
Dear @punker barbie

My Username: that_superhot_guy

I am writing to express my concern regarding the sudden ban of my account without any prior warning or clear reason. I have always adhered to your terms and conditions and have not violated any guidelines. However, I believe the ban might be related to me listing another website, Ko-Fi, in my bio wishlist. If that is the issue, I assure and promise you that I will not make that mistake again.

Additionally, I had requested a payment with a different payee name that was not age verified. I promptly submitted the required age verification documents, specifically an original Driving License issued by the Government of India. Despite the license being valid and government-issued, it was rejected for being “too old.” When I sought clarification on this rejection, my account was banned instead of receiving an answer.

I find this action extremely unfair and am requesting a review of my account status. I hope this matter can be resolved quickly and fairly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.