AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any advice for FTM from another FTM creator?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 29, 2024
Brazil
Twitter Username
@Fuck_Femboysh
Chaturbate Username
Femboysh
I've started on Chaturbate last week as faceless creator and I've already worked with camming before as a girl on another site (anyone know CameraPrive?).
Already set my webcam and lighting, at my room only followers and user with tokens can message, I don't have many options on tip menu cuz I like to let it goes with the flow but I still don't have much traffic.
So how was at the start with CB for you guys? I know it's hard to get much customers right now but I thought it had a better traffic since it's a really famous site, any advice about the better time to be online, to get more interaction from users (as a cam girl it was easier 😅), idk if my prices is too high or if it's the way I interact with them.
Well anything will help since there's no much info's for FTMs broadcast.