AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Another Amazon Wishlist thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal_Bat

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 29, 2017
Atl
chaturbate.com
I finally got around to getting a p.o. Box and making a wishlist after the insistence from my regulars but I've had nothing but issues with it so far. Even though my address is set in the list settings it apparently doesn't show up for people trying to buy me things and I'm not sure how to go about fixing that. On top of that, I gave my info to someone I trust who was buying a lovense for me and it said that I couldn't receive it because it's a sex toy. Anyone else have problems like this? I've scavenged through the forums looking for the same issue but have yet to see these in particular.

Some items and companies won't ship to a PO Boxes, even some things from Amazon won't ship to PO Boxes. There's really not much of a way around that.

Are you sure you have your address properly linked? You can check by going to your wishlist, then at the top click "list settings" then you should get a pop up with all your lists, next to your list's name click "view details" on the page that comes up make sure your privacy is set to public and under shipping address check off "use existing address" it should have your PO Box listed. Also you may want to check "Third Party Shipping Agreement" if you don't have that turned on you can't receive items that aren't sold directly from amazon. Make sure to use your cam name in the address field because they will show your name and city.

People won't be able to see your shipping option until they go through checkout, it should come up as "[your cam name]'s gift registry"

ETA: When you opened your PO Box did you put your cam name as someone who can receive mail there?

Last edited:
Reactions: Metal_Bat
I didn't put my cam name but I think I can go back and do that right? I mean I won't have an ID for my cam name so how could they verify that?

I didn't put my cam name but I think I can go back and do that right? I mean I won't have an ID for my cam name so how could they verify that?
Are you in the US? You can go back and put your cam name and then put your real name under "authorized to pick up all mail" or something to that effect. I've been using my cam name on my PO Box for over a year with no issues. I also made it very clear to the post office to never give out my real name.

Reactions: Metal_Bat
Are you in the US? You can go back and put your cam name and then put your real name under "authorized to pick up all mail" or something to that effect. I've been using my cam name on my PO Box for over a year with no issues. I also made it very clear to the post office to never give out my real name.
Did you go with personal or business when signing up for your box? I'm in the US so I'll just go change it tomorrow and hopefully it won't be an issue. I kinda danced around the topic of why I needed it but I probably will ask them not to leak my name. I have something coming in Monday and Tuesday so fingers crossed I guess lol

Did you go with personal or business when signing up for your box? I'm in the US so I'll just go change it tomorrow and hopefully it won't be an issue. I kinda danced around the topic of why I needed it but I probably will ask them not to leak my name. I have something coming in Monday and Tuesday so fingers crossed I guess lol
I did a personal PO Box because I do primarily use it for personal use.
Haha I just told them it was the name I use on my blog and they were like "sure ok" you don't have to get specific with them.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.