AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amber's Epic 27th Birthday Party

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Kayla! And thank you Mikey for making this thread and getting so many great caps. So appreciated.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER

hope to be your new VIP and maybe your first british asshole

So glad I found you.

Neil

(PS Not sure what I've done wrong on my forum signature? see it showing code below)one ugly brit!

Amber, a happy milk bather!

I have more screen caps of "the milky way" but until I sort out VIP status/access I may be duplicating!

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 905
  • AmberMilk_MFC_capture_09032011_053202.jpg
    AmberMilk_MFC_capture_09032011_053202.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 905
Looks like a fun day for you Amber! Happy belated birthday wishes.

Although I missed the day due to work, thanks to Mikey I can get a taste.

WOW! Glad it got even better after I left! Your awesome Amber and I'm glad that you were visited by 2 armys and alot of friends :D

nobbyneil said:
(PS Not sure what I've done wrong on my forum signature? see it showing code below)
I fixed it for you. After each color you have to close the color bracket, don't save them all for the end. :) Also, you have VIP status.

Happy Birthday Amber! I'm so glad you had such a fun day! I peeked in on you briefly before i went online and have to say that blue tank lace dressy thingy looked amazing on your body! I could watch you all night! If only i could get paid to watch you, hmmmmmm.lol!

amberdawnnude said:
Happy Birthday Amber! I'm so glad you had such a fun day! I peeked in on you briefly before i went online and have to say that blue tank lace dressy thingy looked amazing on your body! I could watch you all night! If only i could get paid to watch you, hmmmmmm.lol!
Aww you're so sweet. Lol, someone asked me yesterday if I was "the Amber who did the spankings." I was like well no, thats actually Amberdawnnude, and she's so BEAUTIFUL! I had a few folks agree with me on that statement. ;)

AmberCutie said:
amberdawnnude said:
Aww you're so sweet. Lol, someone asked me yesterday if I was "the Amber who did the spankings." I was like well no, thats actually Amberdawnnude, and she's so BEAUTIFUL! I had a few folks agree with me on that statement. ;)

Awww shucks.... Thanks you! I had someone named Amber's Bitch come in and i was all excited and then they said im actually the other amber's bitch lol!

amberdawnnude said:
AmberCutie said:
amberdawnnude said:

Awww shucks.... Thanks you! I had someone named Amber's Bitch come in and i was all excited and then they said im actually the other amber's bitch lol!
He's actually AmberSin's Bitch... but he visits all of us Ambers it seems! hehe.

Can I just add that I am 150% jealous of the CAKE you had for your bday - that WAS ice cream riiight? haha scrumptious!
so glad your birthday was so EPIC!! :) XO

Status
Not open for further replies.