AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age Verification Repeatedly denied! I NEED ASSISTANCE!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 30, 2024
Ohio
Twitter Username
@Heatherffans
Chaturbate Username
Heathersfeet4u
I have tried a million times now to try and talk to an actual person and to get my ID and age verified. I have been streaming with Chaturbate for 3 years now and I have never had a problem with anything until now. And support has been absolutely no help whatsoever.

I have submitted a clear picture of my brand-new ID when it came in the mail as requested. I provided a photo that has no shadows or reflections and meets all the specified criteria. I have attempted this verification process repeatedly over the past 3 days without any success. I am no longer allowed to submit anymore because “You have uploaded too many ids to this account.”
I have followed each and every one of those steps every single time with no luck. It should be this hard to get verified!

I just want to be able to stream again! This is my livelihood!

Person Code: qKg7Sg
Broadcasting account: Heathersfeet4u

Thank you in advance!