AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Advice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2012
Hey I'm a not so new model but sparsely went on MFC.
I have cammed on MFC a handful of times I got my camscore up to 2500!
I haven't been on in around 9 months and it's dropped down to 1500 roughly :(
I made decent money the time I was on there but never really grasped that you had to chat on mic, the games blah blah after months of research and creeping on mfc and the forums I've decided to give camming another try. The reason I haven't applied for additional model verification is because I'm not ready to start camming yet I'm moving to a new area with my boyfriend (will be another 4 days) and I'm worried if I log in without camming my score will go down. Anyway I've noticed theres a lot more models on mfc these days (just in 9 months!) 5 pages there used to be 3! I'm wondering if this has affected your income girls or even getting people into your room? Also question for curvy girls I've noticed most of the top 20 models are REALLY skinny has this impacted on your chances to make an income? I'm a US size 8 so not bbw just girl next door type.

vixenviolet said:
Hey I'm a not so new model but sparsely went on MFC.
I have cammed on MFC a handful of times I got my camscore up to 2500!
I haven't been on in around 9 months and it's dropped down to 1500 roughly :(
I made decent money the time I was on there but never really grasped that you had to chat on mic, the games blah blah after months of research and creeping on mfc and the forums I've decided to give camming another try. The reason I haven't applied for additional model verification is because I'm not ready to start camming yet I'm moving to a new area with my boyfriend (will be another 4 days) and I'm worried if I log in without camming my score will go down. Anyway I've noticed theres a lot more models on mfc these days (just in 9 months!) 5 pages there used to be 3! I'm wondering if this has affected your income girls or even getting people into your room? Also question for curvy girls I've noticed most of the top 20 models are REALLY skinny has this impacted on your chances to make an income? I'm a US size 8 so not bbw just girl next door type.

A lot of models have reported earnings going down over the last few months.

If you log in, and start broadcasting, you camscore will go down unless you earn. If you just log in to the model admin page though, your camscore will not go down. (Even if you sign in to the software, or the browser broadcaster, and do not turn on your webcam, your score will go down. The only "safe" place is the model admin pages).

Evvie said:
If you just log in to the model admin page though, your camscore will not go down. (Even if you sign in to the software, or the browser broadcaster, and do not turn on your webcam, your score will go down. The only "safe" place is the model admin pages).
I'm not sure if you've read the few posts I've made about this, but it's unlikely that this is the case. We can't prove or disprove, so it is always safest to use profiles.myfreecams.com to do any behind the scenes work (checking MFC mail, working on profile, viewing token stats, etc). But there are many signs that point to being "offline" but signed into the web broadcaster not effecting you.

Also, model status. Get it. :) viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1696

AmberCutie said:
Evvie said:
If you just log in to the model admin page though, your camscore will not go down. (Even if you sign in to the software, or the browser broadcaster, and do not turn on your webcam, your score will go down. The only "safe" place is the model admin pages).
I'm not sure if you've read the few posts I've made about this, but it's unlikely that this is the case. We can't prove or disprove, so it is always safest to use profiles.myfreecams.com to do any behind the scenes work (checking MFC mail, working on profile, viewing token stats, etc). But there are many signs that point to being "offline" but signed into the web broadcaster not effecting you.

Hmm. Amber thinks she knows better than me, does she?! Well yes, that's probably the case :p

In my own experience this has held to be true, although it is entirely possible it was just circumstantial.

AmberCutie said:
Evvie said:

So does logging in through this link http://www.myfreecams.com/model_admin/ affect your camscore then?

FeliciaClover said:
AmberCutie said:
Evvie said:

So does logging in through this link http://www.myfreecams.com/model_admin/ affect your camscore then?

No. after logging in through that link it takes you straight to your behind the scenes stuff. Looks exactly the same using that link as using the other for me. Just a different login step.

Status
Not open for further replies.