AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Advice for new model, doing both MFC & SM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anessa_lamb

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
May 1, 2013
I just started on MFC last night. It went well, but I learned some info about camscore that I didnt realize before thanks to this site and now I am nervous.

I have not yet started on SM, but I am a bit shy to because I am much more familiar with MFC. MFC however is a LOT of work at times, and I am not certain where I will land after my "new model" tag expires.

Any thoughts or advice for a noob?

Have fun.

First and foremost. We can see when a model is phoning it in, so talk to your peeps in the room and build up followers by reminding them to add you to their alerts and to add you as a friend. This puts you (When you're online) in the top line of their home screen.

Dont worry about your camscore TOO much and cam as often as possible.

Good Luck!

-DP

Reactions: anessa_lamb
I have no advice to offer but these guys do.
Be yourself, Have faith in yourself, Express yourself. Dont go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it-Bruce Lee

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-Dr Seuss

Get model status here on the forum! There's a models-only section with lots of info and advice to help you out!

Status
Not open for further replies.