AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Advice and expectations/reality of being a partner to a popular OF model and Instagram influencer/model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2021
Like the title states what should I expect being a partner with my SO (not the same from my last posts) and any advice on handling and dealing with it would be appreciated.

Luckily I’m not the jealous type and can separate work from personal life. I may even join in making content discreetly. Thank you for your advice and time.
Obviously I don't know anything about your situation, were it me I would not want help in crafting messages but visual content always needs an extra hand. Good luck!

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Luckily I’m not the jealous type and can separate work from personal life. I may even join in making content discreetly. Thank you for your advice and time.
It's a job. Don't be jealous and don't ask questions you don't want to actually know the answers to is my best advice.
Have you had any problems with your bank account/s? My partner is having issues with hers right now.

don't ask questions you don't want to actually know the answers to is my best advice
This is just good life advice in general IMO

The CEO of OF had problems with her bank because of her new job so I’m not surprised. Thanks for your time.

I'm sorry to potentially derail the thread a bit but I never understood this event, she claimed a bank rejected her and wouldn't let her open an account because of her affiliation with only fans right? But she never mentioned which bank it is right? The banks known for shutting down accounts of adult performers don't ask for employer when opening a checking account. Wells Fargo comes close by asking for job title but they dont ask for employer.

Reactions: BrookeRidess
Treat it like any entertainment gig, there'll be times when it's soup for the soul and times when the burnout hits.

Be there for both, celebrate the wins and buy chocolate for the lows.
That’s the plan. My ex worked as a cam girl and I’ve been there when a client triggered her and calmed her down the best I could. So luckily I’m familiar with that. My current partner is much more popular then my ex though as she’s a top model with her friends as well.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Status
Not open for further replies.