AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 6, 2024
Hi @punker barbie . I have problem approving my account. You have sent an email that I need to have other government-issued id aside from Philippine ePhil ID that I have been uploading since July 25, 2024. I have lot of colleagues that used the same kind of government id which is ePhil ID. It really stressed me out because the reason on the verification process is unreadable or blurry. Can you please help me to have someone, a real human person who will check my account. This is an original ePhil ID, and it's legitimate issued by the government. This is my only hope to live for another year of my life. I'm really begging @punker barbie to have my account checked and approved as soonest possible time. I will promise that I will adhere to the rules and regulations of this platform. I'm so sad and it breaks my heart that you haven't approved my account yet. This is real and legit. Looking forward to your response @punker barbie . I have also attached the status of my account and the email that you sent me which is automated.

username: hot_jhanna
ticket id: a lot

Attachments

• account verification12 (1).pdf
    324.9 KB · Views: 5