AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account verification - Person Ineligible

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2024
Hey everyone,

Maybe someone encountered this issue and knows what to do? My Chaturbate account has been marked as "Person Ineligible" because I suspect my ID was deliberately misused to register two profiles ('stephaprincipal' and 'stephanieprincipal') without my knowledge, probably by my former studio boss.

I’ve never been involved with these accounts, and all my official documents are valid and have been previously verified by Chaturbate.
@punker barbie, can you help look into this? Any guidance on how to clear up this situation would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for any help!
Best,
Lana

username: lana_sin

I have now received a message from the support: "Good news - we've sorted out your issue ", but the issue was not resolved at all. I again wrote the support and now I got the message that the uploaded ID has been processed and I should check the status. But the status did not change, it still says "Person Ineligible" and I should contact support. I am kind of stuck. Is that normal? What can be done? Write to the support again?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.