AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account block by studio owner

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 18, 2024
Hello stripchat team,

I am IAM_313, I had uploaded documents for creating model account but unfortunately it shows following reason: -

Your account SEXY_SONAM- has been permanently banned from our site. No further applications will be accepted.”

On 16 NOV 2023 I started work on HOTTY_JANVI with studio owner. After few months studio owner not paying payment properly and I created an individual account with named SEXY_SONAM-. I worked for 10days then my account got blocked and mentioned “unregistered person broadcasting.”

Again I uploaded document on new account and this time show “You have been permanently banned from our site on HEENA77”, I never came live on HEENA77 then how I got block from HEENA77.

Now whenever I am trying to make new account it shows “Your account SEXY_SONAM- has been permanently banned from our site”.

This is my humble request kindly do investigation on my documents and again approved my account. This is the only source of my earing.

Thank You

Attachments

• Screenshot (58).png
    Screenshot (58).png
    224.8 KB · Views: 1
Hey, just so you know, the image you shared has your name on it.
I am not sure if that bothers you at all.

Hopefully one of the SC reps can help you, but permanently banned sounds rough.

Upvote 0