AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

willx

Cam Model
Jul 9, 2021
Toronto, Canada
linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@willyumxxx
Streamate Username
willyumx
Chaturbate Username
willyumx
Hi @punker barbie

Today my account was banned with no warning for illegal drug use.

Username willyumx

I'm uncertain what I did wrong, as this is my full-time source of income and I do very well on Chaturbate (99% satisfaction rating) so I take my work very seriously.
I'm very concerned at the moment, and have already had many viewers contact me with their concern on social media as well.
In the meantime i've reviewed the site terms again and have never used drugs or been intoxicated (incl. alcohol). If I misinterpreted something through a performance it was never intentional and I do apologize.

Looking for clarification in hopes to have the ban reversed being this is my income source, I completely will take any feedback and be more mindful in the future. If I can get more info on this matter so I can be aware for future shows if I somehow managed to unintentionally break a rule I apologize and I'd greatly appreciate it any feedback.

I contacted support earlier today under the 'my account was banned' topic and still awaiting a response..

Ticket # 6YDDV9-XKZ52

Much appreciated and thank you for your assistance!

@AmberCutie this issue has just been resolved directly with Chaturbate support - please remove this thread if possible. Thank you!

Upvote 0
Can anyone verify how long it takes for a suspension to be lifted??
It's always been straight away for me, havnt been banned in a long time though so maybe thats changed.

Reactions: willx
Upvote 0
Thanks, still been waiting. First time this has happened to me without understanding what I did wrong still..

Support contacted me saying that I have no previous warnings showing that I've ever done anything relating to the ban I was issued. They mentioned they would lift the ban once I respond back saying I acknowledge their terms, which I did immediately upon receiving the email yesterday and still unable to access my account today...

Upvote 0
Thanks, still been waiting. First time this has happened to me without understanding what I did wrong still..

Support contacted me saying that I have no previous warnings showing that I've ever done anything relating to the ban I was issued. They mentioned they would lift the ban once I respond back saying I acknowledge their terms, which I did immediately upon receiving the email yesterday and still unable to access my account today...
They actually have to read the email first...lol

Upvote 0
They actually have to read the email first...lol
Yes of course.. Should I assume they're going to respond back to my email then?

They had responded back a couple hours after my initial contact, and as I mentioned I had responded back yesterday evening but still haven't heard anything back over 12 hours since my reply.

Upvote 0
Yes of course.. Should I assume they're going to respond back to my email then?

They had responded back a couple hours after my initial contact, and as I mentioned I had responded back yesterday evening but still haven't heard anything back over 12 hours since my reply.
They probably won't send another email, it'll just be returned to normal status.

Reactions: willx
Upvote 0
Upvote 0