AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 12, 2024
Dear @AmberCutie @punker barbie I saw you can help me with support regarding the account banned. I did open a ticket to the site, regarding the reason of banning and how may i do to correct them so in future surely will never do same thing again, basicaly i characterized a mind on an age by typing in pm, because that user was making too many personal questions and i felt disturbed and at the end i silenced him for 6 hours, and surely the boot thought i made something wrong, maybe i did, and i appologize for this wrong characterization.. could you help me in any way? I did not receive any open ticket nor answer from them only the auto-answer. If you need more infos i am open to give. Thank you

Dear @AmberCutie @punker barbie I saw you can help me with support regarding the account banned. I did open a ticket to the site, regarding the reason of banning and how may i do to correct them so in future surely will never do same thing again, basicaly i characterized a mind on an age by typing in pm, because that user was making too many personal questions and i felt disturbed and at the end i silenced him for 6 hours, and surely the boot thought i made something wrong, maybe i did, and i appologize for this wrong characterization.. could you help me in any way? I did not receive any open ticket nor answer from them only the auto-answer. If you need more infos i am open to give. Thank you
The account name is : mira_sph

Upvote 0