AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 8, 2024
Chaturbate Username
Naughty_babe000
Hello @punker barbie I'm a CB model for quite some time now, I'm always careful not to break any rule, my account was banned 3 days ago for no valid reason, when I contacted the support they claimed to have seen un verification individual on my live and I should provide the ID or the username of the individual which is confusing like I've never been so confused like this before coz I'm the only person appeared wearing a black top on my camera there must be a mistake on their end coz I live alone which makes no sense . I've asked them to at least share a picture of the individual they claim to have seen but nah no response... could you please look into this matter kindly, you're My last hope cos I'm so confused rn .. I'll really appreciate thank you ... oops my username is naughty_babe000

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-11-11-43-38-31_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-11-11-43-38-31_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 4