AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 6, 2024
Hello
I streamed on chaturabte from 2019. I had more+ followers.
i benn banned last year 2022 untill now i still cant recover and i can move on i email supporrt but still same words {as we trust} i never knew whats my violation is hope for this time i can have back my account im really poor its soo hard to find work same like me im the only one breadwinner to our family hope im begging u help me back soo i can help again my family and work again in your site please

Chaturbate support does not respond to my emails now.
Is any chance to unban my account? Or maybe possibility to open new one(now i can't open new account). I don't want to stream on other platform, i think chaturbate is the best for now.
Someone please help me ;)
Thank you

edit: my nickname on chaturbate was: Bitchaubrey123
@punker barbie
God blessed
Quote Reply

Hello @bitchaubrey123 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22232627
I still wait for there reply @punker barbie hoping i can back to broadcast and not banned anymore for no reason mybe if i have violation im still hoping they still forgive me bcoz i really need that work were i can help my family bcoz im just the one help the (loyal bread winner) :( and hope u help me too let them unbanned me please i forgive u @punker barbie bcoz my foreigner who support me stop supporting me bcoz im always beg huhu im soo depressed 😭😭 please @punker barbie help me Thank u and Godbless u hope u understand what i feel now

Upvote 0
Hello
i benn banned last year 2022 untill now i still cant recover and i can move on i email supporrt but still same words {as we trust} i never knew whats my violation is hope for this time i can have back my account im really poor its soo hard to find work same like me im the only one breadwinner to our family
Hello
i benn banned last year 2022 untill now i still cant recover and i can move on i email supporrt but still same words {as we trust} i never knew whats my violation is hope for this time i can have back my account im really poor its soo hard to find work same like me im the only one breadwinner to our family hope im begging u help me back soo i can help again my family and work again

Upvote 0
@bitchaubrey123 it is really disheartening,I have similar case ,my account got banned too,...but I hope chartubates could be little sympathy,little bit understanding.And unban accounts,chartubate ban people even when it is your first time and new to the site.I really wish they knew most of us depend on the site to make a living.

Upvote 0