AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2024
Hi @punker barbie I would really love your help with me getting access to my account again so that I could start streaming. It's been a year now since I was told I was banned indefinitely, and I have no clue why. I know I had a warning before and took care of that but then all of a sudden I was banned for good and I have tried over and over again every possible way to contact support and apologize for whatever it may have been even though I am totally un aware of what it is I actually did. But for a year now I have wrote the support team several times a month for a year straight and have been completely respectful and apologetic, but still nothing. I enjoy streaming and it is one of the very few ways that I can truly express myself and I would be so happy to once again be able to stream and enjoy the time I have doing it. I'm not sure what exact account it was that I had that was banned but it would be between either Mr_McLitty666, Trippy_McLitty, or Slim_Wadey666. I also still have the date and ticket number of the ban if that helps. An email I saved says that I was "advised on September 12th, in ticket no. 22466938." So @punker barbie if you could do your magic and help me out I would greatly appreciate it and it would make me so happy if you could get this solved for me. Thank you so much!

Reactions: SCRIPTA
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.