AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 10, 2020
Hello @punker barbie im trying contact u since friday
im whitney__ my account was banned
Could you help me, please

I have been a chaturbate broadcaster for more than 5 years, something like this has never happened to me,
Cb team tell me this august 30th that I violated one of the rules, my mistake was to leave cb paused in hidden show with one of the app and
make a show in other pag without closing chaturbate. In cb there was no one watching me ... was alone (I did not generate tokens in the hidden show or chats ).
All the show I keep in hidden alone But... in the show I was showing pictures from my cell phone of other non nude 18+ girls not verified in my room,
I explained to them that it was a mistake that would never happen again and if they could help me.
They have not answered since friday when i emailed them ... i only get the automated response, I have all my balance of money there😔😔😩
I attached a picture from the other page with the duration and time. At the same time they say that I violated the rules It was actually a mistake to forget close CB . I didn't realize it.
could you help me please, thank u

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4