AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 18, 2024
Hi, I please need your help in getting my account unbanned, i helped a model out who had lost everything and was going to be homeless, i let him and his wife move in by me.
we were doing shows together. thigns didnt work out and he made alot of trouble for me he said he will ruin me on chatterbate. i got banned a week later after i chucked him out.
i did report the matter to CB and he has also been banned. my username is bbboy42. please help me to get my account open. thanks regards bbboy42

Hello @BBBOY I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23264976
Hi, Thanks for getting back to me. Yes i did get a response from support stating that i was using illegal substances on my show. The model who reported that was the model i was helping out, i feel it was totally unfair the way my room was banned and he still kept his room going it was only after i made numerous reports to support about him and the harrasment. im currently streaming on stripchat and he has also signed up there and the same thing is happening on stripchat he doesnt stop harrassing my wife he keeps creating fake accounts and entering my room and making trouble.
could chatterbate please supply me with evidence of me doing any drugs on my show because i am no drug addict ive got a wife and famiy dont touch any drugs. your help will be much appreciated.

Upvote 0