AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACCOUNT BANNED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 1, 2024
Hello @punker barbie its been 2 weeks since my account with username ebony _goddez was banned I also have another account as pretty _goddez which was suspended and later on banned… I wrote to support and they sent me an email telling me why I was banned I apologized but my account is still banned even after they said it should work since then av tried writing to them with no answer kindly could you help me get it restored I got a ticket number but didn’t see there email av checked my spam too theres no email #23672648 and#23650057 are my tickets number. Thank you!

@punker barbie please find this attachment explaining why I was banned av never gone against the rules and I didn’t know tipping her would bring me problems

Attachments

• 8bec4f1d-efd5-460e-a9f6-89e5ced759e4.jpeg
    8bec4f1d-efd5-460e-a9f6-89e5ced759e4.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 20
Upvote 0