AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 12, 2024
Hi good day everyone specially to all the pretty admins and moderator! I need your help pls approve my post here I sincerely need an assistant from our very helpful @punker barbie
I am from asia my username name on cb is Andie_puta_ts .
Its just so happened that my account has been banned since yesterday. Maybe the reason why because this tipper tricked me to say racist words like "nigger" and i was carried away i was not aware and it was an honest mistake and so sorry about that. I have been emailing support but i haven't got any response. I really you can help me regarding this. I have already explained my side and ask for another chance.
I am still heartbroken since I received that on my screen. This is my only source of income and this is the 1st I have been banned. I have an special child sister that I am supporting financially.
Please please I am begging you to help.
Thank you so much in advance.

Hello @andie_ts I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry Ticket #23667819
Hi and good day again to all pretty admins and moderators most specially to @punker barbie would you help me again pls. Because the support did reply me on email stating that they will lift the banned on my acct and ask me to reply to them that I need to confim and understand the rules and if any further violation done will again have my acct on suspension or ban from the Cb platform. I did confirm and also promised to not to commit the same mistakes however I haven't receive any answers from the day since I confirm to them and my acct on Cb is still on banned. I think its already day 2 since I am waiting. I missed streaming on Cb so please once again help me.
Thank you so much in advance and more power!

Upvote 0
Hi and good day again to all pretty admins and moderators most specially to @punker barbie would you help me again pls. Because the support did reply me on email stating that they will lift the banned on my acct and ask me to reply to them that I need to confim and understand the rules and if any further violation done will again have my acct on suspension or ban from the Cb platform. I did confirm and also promised to not to commit the same mistakes however I haven't receive any answers from the day since I confirm to them and my acct on Cb is still on banned. I think its already day 2 since I am waiting. I missed streaming on Cb so please once again help me.
Thank you so much in advance and more power!
Update: I have confirmed that the support team has resolved your inquiry. Ticket #23667819

• Hugs
Reactions: andie_ts
Upvote 0