AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 4, 2024
Hello , I am a model on chaturbate.we were three broadcasters in one room, one moved out but our account were linked, she violated the rules of chartubate, we were emailed that she was offering role play to a minor which led our account banned.

I communicated with chaturbate my account sexynoreh got reinstated, I changed the password and didn't broadcast for two days, I emailed them concerning the other account of my partner sexy_dee2880 who we are still together in the same house. Wanted them to reinstate it too since we didn't violet any rules.

After two days I logged in to find out that my account sexynoreh was banned again, I don't know the reason for the second ban, and I have been emailing chartubate without any reply.

Kindly can you assist on the issue of the two accounts, sexynoreh and sexy_dee2880

Hi my name is Gary. My account is Garyzg930. Tried to log in the other day said I was banned. Got an email saying thst I asked a model for a password show. The truth is the model asked me and I tipped and she disappeared I asked for the token back. I accepted thst they don’t want to return them but t no my account banned cause of it. I’ve been writing a few times and not getting responded ba k. Could you look into my account (GaryG930). Thank you.

Upvote 0