AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 21, 2024
Hello,

I have been a user (bensex123) of the platform for several years. I was banned from the platform. In a private message, with a model, during the conversation, I wrote that I had a relationship with a 17-year-old girl (I was also a minor, and this happened several years ago, which I did not mention on the page). By sending my message, I could no longer modify my mistake.

The platform therefore logically banned me and I understand their decision. It was not a dialogue on an adult site.

I received a response from support indicating that my account was permanently banned. I replied to them apologizing, explaining the conversation, but I did not receive a response.

I understand their policy of 0 tolerance, of protection of minors. I was educated in all forms of respect, and I did not want to harm the platform at any time. But I find their decision harsh. Knowing that I have always respected their rules. (for example, several times, models have offered to give me money on money sites, in exchange for certain conditions, which I have always refused out of respect for the platform.) Support can verify that I am a good customer, and I wish to continue to be one to help the models that I consider to be in need. I also make donations to certain associations that are close to my heart (like children in the street among others).

I simply ask that I be given one last chance, that I can continue my "adventure" on the site, that I can show another image than the one I gave. Naturally, in compliance with the models and the rules of the platform.

My request is simple: do you think I can recover my account despite this big stupidity? Can someone help me support my request? Thank you

Have a good day.

Last edited: