AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 22, 2024
Chaturbate Username
whoisalisa
Hello @punker barbie
3 days ago my account “whoisalisa” got banned. I wrote to support, but still got no answer. I am not sure why I got banned. That day I had a couple of long privates without any taboo related stuff, I had one public show (as vanilla as possible). But that day I reported and a message from a guy who’s been harassing me and constantly giving me thumbs down from different accounts. Another thing that happened that day - for the first time in years I put “brb” status on screen to take a quick shower. I am not sure what caused this ban, but I really want to get unbanned. My followers miss me, I miss streaming too, I’m a full time model and make good money. I checked all rules again as well and definitely will be more careful with my streams.
Please help! And thank you 🙏🏻

Hello @punker barbie
3 days ago my account “whoisalisa” got banned. I wrote to support, but still got no answer...
Please be aware that in some instances, Chaturbate support may take weeks to respond. Creating new threads here and/or sending numerous emails to their support might only further delay their response time.

Upvote 0
Please be aware that in some instances, Chaturbate support may take weeks to respond. Creating new threads here and/or sending numerous emails to their support might only further delay their response time.
Thank you so much, it’s just so stressful to wait for weeks since it’s my only source of income :(

Upvote 0
@punker barbie any updates on my case? It’s been 5 days and I still don’t know what I’m banned for and if I still have my job. For me it’s a full time job and it’s so scary to loose it for so long. My loyal members and I can’t wait to come back to stream :( please, could you help me? I’d appreciate it so much! My nickname is whoisalisa

Upvote 0