AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 21, 2024
Hello @punker barbie .
I got two accounts banned. The first @allangreatest, where I worked for more than 4 years, my personal account. And the second @i_crave_pain, where I worked with another model. When we worked together, we were warned and banned the next day. Support said that we broke the rules of the site (too hard bdsm). Everything was with the consent of both parties and we wrote about it to support from my account and from the paired account, but we were still given a permanent ban. Can you please tell me if there is a chance to get a unban at least on my personal account? I worked on it for 4+ years and never broke the rules and only when working on the paired account we broke them, as support thought.

Hi @allangreatest I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22728951
Thank u for respond @punker barbie !
Yes, I heard back from them. It's just that I don't even understand what rule I broke (the support response was general words about violence). It was a show, and a private one at that. It was consensual and no one was harmed in any way. Only someone in the support felt it was violent. I've been on the site for so long and never violated the rules on my personal account, and then for a violation they deemed violent I got a permanent ban. May you please tell me if there is any way to unban at least my personal account?

Upvote 0