AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned, seeking support as soon as possible please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Selxo

Cam Model
May 24, 2024
US, OH
Twitter Username
@SpoilUponEntry
Chaturbate Username
Selxo
Hi there,

My Chaturbate account "Selxo" was banned as I violated their TOS.
I cannot access support tickets, nor work, and as a single mother, this is my full-time gig.

Please help, thank you,
Selena

They don't really send e-mails why they ban people, you have to contact support at support@chaturbate.com and wait for their reply, (do not send more e-mails, it will just make the process slower)

and save your money on the lawyer, it will never turn out in your favor, they can terminate anyone at anytime for any reason or no reason at all, it's in the terms you accepted when signing up.

ETA: If you already contacted support and they simply do not reply yet, it can take a while in some cases, and in some cases there is never really a reply, this should be considered that the ban will not be lifted.

• Hugs
Reactions: Selxo
Upvote 0
While I understand there are buried clauses regarding the account's suspension.Their TOS is clearly an adhesion contract in order to work against the consumer.

In Ohio, discrimination is huge and in most courts, they would use the doctrine of reasonable expectations and invalidate such reason hidden.

I have absolutely no problem pushing this through small claims if I haven't got a response in ~2 weeks. I'm sure it's a mistake or technical issue on their part. This being their second mistake, I'm sure you can see where the frustration comes from.

Upvote 0
In Ohio, discrimination is huge and in most courts, they would use the doctrine of reasonable expectations and invalidate such reason hidden

Discrimination laws do not apply to independent contractors.

Have you tried MFC? If not, I’d definitely suggest trying it out until you get things figured out with CB. They’re not as ban happy, and since you already have experience camming you can take full advantage of the new tag if you haven’t already streamed on there. The new tag lasts for your first 10 broadcasting hours.

Plus, they have an early payment option. It takes a few days depending on when you request it, but you don’t have to wait two weeks between payouts to get paid.

Upvote 0
Discrimination laws do not apply to independent contractors.

Have you tried MFC? If not, I’d definitely suggest trying it out until you get things figured out with CB. They’re not as ban happy, and since you already have experience camming you can take full advantage of the new tag if you haven’t already streamed on there. The new tag lasts for your first 10 broadcasting hours.

Plus, they have an early payment option. It takes a few days depending on when you request it, but you don’t have to wait two weeks between payouts to get paid.
My partner being in this region is definitely more sue happy. Good to know they have a daily payout option too! As does CB! Thank you. MFC account is awaiting approval for ID verification, worst case. What does the traffic look like on there? My only downfall is the user interface it seems.
Fingers crossed I get unbanned. I've been aiming to work for CB for a while, now, and this is out of nowhere.

Upvote 0
Also, wondering if anyone has continued under another account. This isn't ideal, but upon some research, I can request my ID removed from the current account.

Upvote 0
My partner being in this region is definitely more sue happy. Good to know they have a daily payout option too! As does CB! Thank you. MFC account is awaiting approval for ID verification, worst case. What does the traffic look like on there? My only downfall is the user interface it seems.
Fingers crossed I get unbanned. I've been aiming to work for CB for a while, now, and this is out of nowhere.

I hope it all works out for you too and they respond. Just wanted to bring up that discrimination laws don’t apply to independent contractors because there’s definitely some shady attorneys out there who would take your money for initial consultations knowing full well something like that would never go to court.

I don’t stream on MFC anymore since I primarily make content now (although I’ve been planning on going back to it eventually), so I can’t really comment on how streaming traffic is. I upload my videos to MFC Share and I do get sales there. If you already have content made, definitely upload it to Share before you stream so you can make more money off of video sales if you do end up streaming there.

However, when I did cam there, the traffic was good. Out of all the cam sites I’ve tried (MFC, CB, SM), MFC was the only one I liked. There’s a much bigger focus on community vibes there than on the other sites I’ve worked on. I wasn’t super explicit in public shows, but I still had a solid group of followers and a lot of my shows was mostly me just hanging out. I also prefer the way private shows are handled on MFC. You can’t adjust the private rates like on other sites, so there’s no haggling over private rates.

Upvote 0
Thank you so much, gorgeous! I love that! I prefer to keep shows community-based, this avoids set expectations and also lowers my anxiety--good to hear this isn't just a strategy I made up in my head and that MFC visitors will support such. 100% moving. unbanned or not. I've also read they payout 60%! Bummed I lost my following but thrilled this will serve as a fresh start! Does MFC have an option for Lovense devices, menus, and so forth or are there any obvious things I may be overlooking that could help boost the fresh start? Thanks again. ♥

• Hugs
Reactions: Marceline
Upvote 0
Unbanned. What a freaking relief!
Did they provide any details as to why you were originally banned, and what if anything you did to remove the ban? I'm sure other models here might benefit from such knowledge, if any could be provided.

;)

Upvote 0
Yes! Requesting off-site payment.
I went through DoNotPay and they have a section for Chaturbate (found througj Google) roughly $40 but, it sent a formal legal letter on my behalf.

I 100% recommend DoNotPay as they were easy to unban me with a sincere apology after receiving said letter.

As a single momma, you can see why I'd suggest alternative payment options. Though, never again.

Upvote 0
Also, wondering if anyone has continued under another account. This isn't ideal, but upon some research, I can request my ID removed from the current account.
how do you do that?myself I have been banned from CB. I was on studio and my boss messed me up big time.. I am so depressed my OF is slowly picking up but I cannot manage my bills with it just yet

Upvote 0
Yes! Requesting off-site payment.
I went through DoNotPay and they have a section for Chaturbate (found througj Google) roughly $40 but, it sent a formal legal letter on my behalf.

I 100% recommend DoNotPay as they were easy to unban me with a sincere apology after receiving said letter.

As a single momma, you can see why I'd suggest alternative payment options. Though, never again.
Thanks for the tip. Definitely bookmarking that site.

Reactions: Selxo
Upvote 0
how do you do that?myself I have been banned from CB. I was on studio and my boss messed me up big time.. I am so depressed my OF is slowly picking up but I cannot manage my bills with it just yet
Just options I found on Reddit. Email and ask for your personal information to be removed. I don't know how safe it is to do that and wouldn't recommend. Try DoNotPay to get unbanned!

Upvote 0