AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned or lost still after 72 hours

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 3, 2024
Hi @punker barbie sorry to bother you but I'm still having issues with account security for the username Akyle111. The email is Invincibleskunk@gmail.com, no reset password link is given so I'm curious what happened. The other account I just made is still banned after 72 hours too maybe you can solve this for me, thank you

If you can help with this issue of mine that'd be greatly appreciated, no response so far regarding my account being stolen or my other account that you said would be unbanned after 72 hours :/ @punker barbie

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@punkerbarbie can u pls help me with ny verification in cb i work very hard to get a drivers license to pair with my passport to get my account approved , since. I dont have any other id to go with passport but still they banned me right away after i upload my id its been 6 months now since i last tried to be age verified i hope cb can give me a chance i upload id under ladyasian20 username 😞😞😞 last night but im banned right away and all i got is automated response

Upvote 0
@punkerbarbie can u pls help me with ny verification in cb i work very hard to get a drivers license to pair with my passport to get my account approved , since. I dont have any other id to go with passport but still they banned me right away after i upload my id its been 6 months now since i last tried to be age verified i hope cb can give me a chance i upload id under ladyasian20 username 😞😞😞 last night but im banned right away and all i got is automated
I apologize, everything's taken care of I got the account back
I apologize, everything's taken care of I got the account back. Thank you! :)
good for u

Upvote 0
@punkerbarbie can u pls help me with ny verification in cb i work very hard to get a drivers license to pair with my passport to get my account approved , since. I dont have any other id to go with passport but still they banned me right away after i upload my id its been 6 months now since i last tried to be age verified i hope cb can give me a chance i upload id under ladyasian20 username 😞😞😞 last night but im banned right away and all i got is automated response
Hi @sofiazovien I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22802897

Upvote 0