AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 14, 2024
Hello @punker barbie My account was banned for no reason, I had made the transfer of tokens to money to which I received an email saying that the age was not confirmed, which it was. I sent the screenshots where the 2 people are enabled to broadcast but I have not yet had a response, my user is hotsexgirl337. Thank you very much.

On review of the submitted identification, we have found that identification for the independent broadcaster with the initials, M.N.D.A., on account, hotsexgirl337, does not comply with the Chaturbate Terms. Due to this serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms, the account, hotsexgirl337, has been terminated, and M.N.D.A. has been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform.

That is what the message says, but it does not specify why it does not meet the requirements, there is nothing out of the rule, the person is of legal age and was enabled to transmit

Upvote 0