AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

veenasty

Banhammered
May 19, 2023
Chaturbate Username
cardi_vee
HEy @cbhours ....once again im shuttered...i had put a 2 step verification on my account ....having being having issues with my studio boss honestly ....so i hav been creating different accounts left right and centre ....i never violate cb rules...so i set up a 2 step verification on my new account ....chloe_willd....my ex boss had it on his side...i had several accounts and decided to atleast create one and settle with it...so today ...i wanted to broadcast only to find my account was banned for no reason....i emailed cb ...please please please once again @punker barbie im here crying im shuttered i dont know how ill pay my bills i have two accounts and one is cardi_vee....they both have 2 step verifications....having been receiving mails saying someone wants to acces my account ....i never knew whom it was...the ex voss had access to my mails too...i have 2 kids...im a single mom i pay my own bills ..mand its tough for me im thinking of suicidal thoughts ...the cumm_dzaddie account has been accessing and hacking my accounts just to punish me...i think ill have to create new account ..ill use new form of 2 step verification and new username and immdetiately shift simce im receiving threats too...my humble request is for you to unban my chloe_willd account so i can create new one and broadcast myself to pay my bills and cater for my kids..

@cbhours last u told me to contact support ive been doing so...so now i receive mails 2 stepverification has been failing...like why would someone hack honestly and still threaten me too all i need is to change my email...my password and create new username hope u understand and help me again reach @punker barbie so i can change my number on 2 step verification

Upvote 0
@cb
Unsurprising. 🙄
Im shocked...i dont know why other pple keep on banning innocent peoples account for no reason ....i logged in to broadcast it told me 2 step verificatiin failed and next thing i saw account banned yet i never violated the rules..im tired of creating new accounts i think chaturbate should block him from accessing the site since he feels entitled

Upvote 0
Eeek how can we refer you to someone to help with suicidal thoughts? In the USA we can text 988 ~ https://988lifeline.org/

@cbhours can't help you, they are not an admin anywhere.
Bt @punker barbie can help....my account is chloe_willd....i never violated any rules...mayb she can unban and ill have to create a new account again with different email..and use different form of 2 step verification

Upvote 0
Here's an idea... STOP creating new accounts! It's not going to help your situation. Resolve any outstanding issues with your old account(s) before creating any new accounts. And pro-tip... if ever you get your prior account(s) fixed, maybe just focus on one single account... without any ties to anyone else.

Upvote 0
Here's an idea... STOP creating new accounts! It's not going to help your situation. Resolve any outstanding issues with your old account(s) before creating any new accounts. And pro-tip... if ever you get your prior account(s) fixed, maybe just focus on one single account... without any ties to anyone else.
Thank you for the idea i really appreciate once they unban me i will ...and ill focus with one account...is there a way you can help me reach @punker barbie ?

Upvote 0
Support takes some time sometimes after they get the pictures of you with things written on paper.. they use it as a verification method.. support ain't a live support..

I would suggest for now, use other sites until you get everything resolved with CB

Upvote 0
Support takes some time sometimes after they get the pictures of you with things written on paper.. they use it as a verification method.. support ain't a live support..

I would suggest for now, use other sites until you get everything resolved with CB
Oh nooo im not used to other sites i only knew to cash out on cb...too bad for me...

Upvote 0
My account is chloe_willd.....support just told me to write things on paper and they havent reaolved the issue yet...hw can i be banned with no violation i dont get it @punker barbie
Support has confirmed that they have received your email and is currently being looked into. We appreciate your patience. Support will get back to you as soon as possible.

Upvote 0
Support has confirmed that they have received your email and is currently being looked into. We appreciate your patience. Support will get back to you as soon as possible.
So apparently....my studio ex boss gave fault information to chaturbate ....he said false things about me on email......and later on came laughing at me that i wont get any chance to stream at chaturbate....he did it on purpose. .....and asked chaturbate to ban me permantely .....so @Wuggie @punker barbie ....this chaturbate account by the name cumm_dzaddie is responsible for destroying other pples accounts. .......this male individual showed up on 2 females accounts too so that they would get banned unfortunately they were suspended.....he showed on leahsthetics29875 acc and mia_blushh account ...you can check on your systems and u will realise on the days those accounts were suspended he was the one showing on purpose to target those two individuals too....it will be so unfair if he emails chaturbate support false info yet he is the one behind all those suspended and banned accounts..hes been doing that to models.....his passport name is [REDACTED by Admin]i think chaturbate as a site neess to do away with him...he threatens me too lol .........your reply will be highly appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
So apparently....my studio ex boss gave fault information to chaturbate ....he said false things about me on email......and later on came laughing at me that i wont get any chance to stream at chaturbate....he did it on purpose. .....and asked chaturbate to ban me permantely .....so @Wuggie @punker barbie ....this chaturbate account by the name cumm_dzaddie is responsible for destroying other pples accounts. .......this male individual showed up on 2 females accounts too so that they would get banned unfortunately they were suspended.....he showed on leahsthetics29875 acc and mia_blushh account ...you can check on your systems and u will realise on the days those accounts were suspended he was the one showing on purpose to target those two individuals too....it will be so unfair if he emails chaturbate support false info yet he is the one behind all those suspended and banned accounts..hes been doing that to models.....his passport name is.i think chaturbate as a site neess to do away with him...he threatens me too lol .........your reply will be highly appreciated
I think you are gaslighting and it is very unfair that this forum is not about spreading hateful information and false information.Giving personal information of someone. It will make you rot in jail. Kindly @punker barbie can you expell this account...as you read you see she is the problem

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
You need a clean/fresh start. Before you make any new accounts, you need to resolve any and all outstanding issues with all previous accounts you have used. You will need to contact support@chaturbate.com with your information. Explain the situation to them with great detail. Ask to have your identification documents removed from your previous studio account. You will not be able to ever create a new account on Chaturbate until this is done. The bans on those are accounts are on your name and will follow to any new account you create. So make your best efforts to resolve your situation. Good luck.

Reactions: veenasty
Upvote 0
You need a clean/fresh start. Before you make any new accounts, you need to resolve any and all outstanding issues with all previous accounts you have used. You will need to contact support@chaturbate.com with your information. Explain the situation to them with great detail. Ask to have your identification documents removed from your previous studio account. You will not be able to ever create a new account on Chaturbate until this is done. The bans on those are accounts are on your name and will follow to any new account you create. So make your best efforts to resolve your situation. Good luck.
Thanks dear i already did and support said they are following up if he showed on other 2 accounts too to suspend he will be banned permanently.....and as for my case i asked chaturbate to lift my ban due to the false infomation he gave on emails yesterday to ban mine hopefully they respond asap

Upvote 0
As for now i started streaming other two sites as i wait for their response

Upvote 0
Banned both users for being problematic and revealing real names of users. It’s CB’s problem not mine.

Upvote 0