AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for no reason after asking for more documents.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

darcyduke

Cam Model
Sep 5, 2020
London, UK
Chaturbate Username
darcyduke
I logged in this afternoon and it requested age verification which I uploaded, and then I got banned. I don't understand. I have been a member of this site of years. Is this because I uploaded my passport twice? I am based in the UK with a huge amount of followers.
@punker barbie

I logged in this afternoon and it requested age verification which I uploaded, and then I got banned. I don't understand. I have been a member of this site of years. Is this because I uploaded my passport twice? I am based in the UK with a huge amount of followers.
@punker barbie
It happens to everyone who has to recertify.. Email support and they'll get you straightened out.

• Hugs
Reactions: darcyduke
Upvote 0
Oh really - phew! I filled out the support form on the website which works the same, right?
Yep works the same. I had a response within 24 hours. If you get a ticket number leave it in this thread anyway just for good measure.

Upvote 0
They should probably tell you that it's going to happen, because otherwise it's just hideously stressful :confused:
There used to be a tiny line of text that said if you are reverifying to email support but it didn't tell you you were going to be banned automatically. I don't know if it's still there. My ID is good for another 4 years.

Upvote 0
There used to be a tiny line of text that said if you are reverifying to email support but it didn't tell you you were going to be banned automatically. I don't know if it's still there. My ID is good for another 4 years.
I might have missed it. I know I was doing it on a rush because it interrupted my stream. It's my own fault because I didn't realise that my ID had run out. 😭

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0