AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned during age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 4, 2024
I don't understand how my account was banned while age verification was taking place. I have never opened Chaturbate account before but I was banned. I have tried to reach out through mail. My documents are government documents yet I can't open an account. Please assist me open account.

Hi @kenny001 Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
Username. nicky_sam001
I have uploaded the correct details but still got banned during age verification.
I tried to open an account before with my driving license cause it was available with me at that time, for several time but the account was not successful. I went on and applied a passport and my account was banned.
I don't understand the reason why account got banned. Please help me to restore it back if possible, am just trying to make a good life, pay my bill and school fees for studies. If I have violented any term let me know cause I think it was a mistake.

Upvote 0