AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned and tokens forfeited without reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2024
Hi,

My account hairyexoticbbcman which I was running for close to 2 years was banned randomly (and tokens forfeited) due to a supposed interaction with an underage individual. I did not know the individual was underage and did not engage in sexual conversations with the said person, if someone could just look at the chat logs they would know. CB Support has put me on a permanent ban and has not been replying.

Appreciate any help or context or atleast a solid reasoning of what happened. I tried to create new accounts but those were banned immediately too. Even if I don't get my old account with followers and tokens back , just having a new account would suffice.

Hoping for the best.

yes indeed they have, confirming my permanent ban, I would like to know if there is a chance I could create a new account, if not atleast a review and explanation. Basically they did not entertain my request for a review

1717020674566.png

this is what they said, but I never engaged in any sexual role play with a minor, I believe I know the account they are referring to anyone can check my chat logs with that account and there is nothing sexual on there, if account they are referring to is different (which I highly doubt) I did not know the said account had a minor behind it

Last edited:
Upvote 0
yes indeed they have, confirming my permanent ban, I would like to know if there is a chance I could create a new account, if not atleast a review and explanation. Basically they did not entertain my request for a review
If you're permanently banned, YOU are banned. Not just the previous account. You, as the user.

No new account.

And no I don't work for CB but this is a concept that people should understand as common sense.

Reactions: Slapstick
Upvote 0
If you're permanently banned, YOU are banned. Not just the previous account. You, as the user.

No new account.

And no I don't work for CB but this is a concept that people should understand as common sense.
I understand that would just like to appeal my case and have a proper explanation as to why I was perma banned, if that's not too much to ask ..

Upvote 0
CB is not saying the individual is a minor, they are saying that you participated in "prohibited role play". You may not have participated in the underraged role play but you have done so in other prohibited role play as they have said in the reply.

"... We found that you participated in the prohibited role play ..."

Upvote 0
Some viewers don't even know the CB rules. they say, "let's play, I'm your dad and you're my 16-year-old daughter" if I see this in pm, I immediately give a ban even if he gave 1500000000tk even if private. Viewers should also know the rules, they put model accounts at risk of being banned

Upvote 0
The account in question (or atleast the one I believe to be ) chatted with me minutes before the ban and said they were xx years old (<18) I said they shouldnt be on here, nothing sexual was discussed or hinted. Next thing I know the account I was chatting with and myself both are banned. I find it ridiculous that I would be permabanned for that, I don't recall any underage role play that I engaged in otherwise.

Can anyone recommend sites similar to CB? Thanks everybody for your inputs.

Upvote 0
The account in question (or atleast the one I believe to be ) chatted with me minutes before the ban and said they were xx years old (<18) I said they shouldnt be on here, nothing sexual was discussed or hinted.
For future reference if you do move to another site; NO discussion at all, should have taken place after they said they were underage. You should have immediately banned and reported the user and taken screenshots of your actions to be used in your defense. When CB says they have a zero tolerance policy they really do mean zero. All other sites are the same.

ETA: You might want to check out StripChat, but I'm not sure if they allow male models. I'm pretty sure MFC still doesn't. Someone posted a spreadsheet of most of the major sites and their rules. If you hunt around you should be able to find it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.