AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned and really not sure why.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 28, 2024
Only second day with age verification and doing my own broadcast but have been using CB on the other end of the camera lol for AT LEAST 5 years. So I obviously get everything about the site wouldn't say a flagged word or anything but new to broadcasting so maybe messed something up on that end. Was chatting with a girl in pm's and she asked what I did on here. Being new and a little shy (both words in my bio but also actually true) I said I was trying to ease in. Mentioned I was kinda sexually inexperienced only been with a few woman and then BAM account banned. Also to note I was watching the office in the background ( couldn't be seen on screen and stream was on mute for a whie before getting banned too but not sure if they played in. Really confused what I did wrong :(. Love the site and my followers would love to come back to play for the home team! Thanks guys, Chris.