AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned almost 1 month ago

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 24, 2024
@punker barbie

Hi, my account got banned on july 30th without any reason. Since then I wrote emails to chaturbate support but haven’t got any response. Can you help me to find out what is happening and why I can’t get an answer from the Support? Thx and kind regards.

My Username on CB: sakura_tkulea.

Reactions: Sharvinkish
@punker barbie

Hi, my account got banned on july 30th without any reason. Since then I wrote emails to chaturbate support but haven’t got any response. Can you help me to find out what is happening and why I can’t get an answer from the Support? Thx and kind regards.

Hello sakura i also have such a problem its been a month since my account was banned i even wonder if ill ever get any feedback from support

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #17486075

Upvote 0