AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account ban - is Stripchat support now just run by AI bots?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 7, 2024
Hi everyone,

I've been having an incredibly frustrating experience with Stripchat's support lately, and I'm starting to wonder if their support is now just automated responses from AI bots. Has anyone else encountered this?

Here's what's been going on:
  • My former studio boss intentionally misused my ID and got my account banned, so I can't work independently.
  • I reached out to Stripchat to explain the situation. On other platforms, they understood the issue quickly and resolved it by lifting the bans on my accounts.
  • However, with Stripchat, the responses feel like generic, automated replies:
    - They advised me to "look at the guidelines carefully."
    - They cited an account that doesn't even belong to me.
    - Then they said things like, "I'm sorry to hear about the misuse of your personal information. We take such matters very seriously and will work to address this promptly."
    - After that, two months passed with no further communication.
    - When I followed up again, the response I got today was: "Unfortunately, you have already used an appeal. The suspension on the account cannot be lifted."
What does that even mean? What appeal? No response in 2 months, no explanation, then this.
Are there actual humans handling support there? It's so maddening. I feel stuck and don't know what to do anymore.

Has anyone else experienced something similar with Stripchat's support? Maybe someone can offer some advice?
Sorry for the rant, but communicating with their support feels like talking to a ChatGPT bot right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Iluvablow69
Hi everyone,

I've been having an incredibly frustrating experience with Stripchat's support lately, and I'm starting to wonder if their support is now just automated responses from AI bots. Has anyone else encountered this?

Here's what's been going on:
  • My former studio boss intentionally misused my ID and got my account banned, so I can't work independently.
  • I reached out to Stripchat to explain the situation. On other platforms, they understood the issue quickly and resolved it by lifting the bans on my accounts.
  • However, with Stripchat, the responses feel like generic, automated replies:
    - They advised me to "look at the guidelines carefully."
    - They cited an account that doesn't even belong to me.
    - Then they said things like, "I'm sorry to hear about the misuse of your personal information. We take such matters very seriously and will work to address this promptly."
    - After that, two months passed with no further communication.
    - When I followed up again, the response I got today was: "Unfortunately, you have already used an appeal. The suspension on the account cannot be lifted."
What does that even mean? What appeal? No response in 2 months, no explanation, then this.
Are there actual humans handling support there? It's so maddening. I feel stuck and don't know what to do anymore.

Has anyone else experienced something similar with Stripchat's support? Maybe someone can offer some advice?
Sorry for the rant, but communicating with their support feels like talking to a ChatGPT bot right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
@Stella_SC

Reactions: lanalang
Upvote 0
Hi @lanalang - yes there are real people working on our support team, unfortunately sometimes with the language barrier they can come off a little "bot" like. We are working on fixing this. Can you PM me with your username & email address and I'll see what I can find out for you on my end about what's going on with your account.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hi @lanalang - yes there are real people working on our support team, unfortunately sometimes with the language barrier they can come off a little "bot" like. We are working on fixing this. Can you PM me with your username & email address and I'll see what I can find out for you on my end about what's going on with your account.
Thanks @Jessica_StripchatCM for the quick response! I have sent you the information via PM.

Reactions: Jessica_StripchatCM
Upvote 0
Hello everyone,

I wanted to provide an update:

After @Jessica_StripchatCM helped me to get in contact with another representative for Latin America, my issue was finally resolved. They successfully verified the fraudulent registration and unauthorized intervention in my account by someone else.

Additionally, I have been granted permission to share what the representative communicated to me:

"[...] I apologize on behalf of the entire Stripchat team. I assure you, we are many people working here, we do not use bots or automated responses; it's simply that the support team has its protocols and way of working since they face an enormous volume of requests daily, which may not always align with complex cases like yours. And that's what I'm here for! Thank you for your understanding, and I apologize again. [...]"

It's reassuring to see that Stripchat has dedicated, real people handling their support and not bots, which was my initial impression.

A huge thank you to everyone in this thread (@Natural9, @Iluvablow69, @yummybrownfox, @Hiunds ), especially @Jessica_StripchatCM!

This here is a great community! Thanks again! 💗

Upvote 0