AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accidentally locked my account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2024
So I got banned but chaturbate lifted the ban I got the email today but right before I got banned I did the 2step shit and I seen a place that was unfamiliar so I put that wasn’t me and the rest is history no access to my account at all it says my stuff is wrong to fix capital or fix password so I tried to reset my password and it sends me the email but doesn’t show my account name so how do I unlock my account this is so annoying

Attachments

• IMG_7499.png
    IMG_7499.png
    311.7 KB · Views: 5
Did you save the backup codes when you set up 2FA or set up an alternative authentication method like text messaging? If not you are going to have to email support and then prove you are the account owner (send them ID etc).

Upvote 0
So I got banned but chaturbate lifted the ban I got the email today but right before I got banned I did the 2step shit and I seen a place that was unfamiliar so I put that wasn’t me and the rest is history no access to my account at all it says my stuff is wrong to fix capital or fix password so I tried to reset my password and it sends me the email but doesn’t show my account name so how do I unlock my account this is so annoying
You get the prize for the longest sentence without punctuation ever ... that is actually legible. LOL

• Funny!
Reactions: Slapstick
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.