AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A slut/Innocent girl or both??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2012
New2cam here again with another ?? Just wondering what kind of performer the guys like the most....a nasty slut that will do most anything, or a shy innocent nice girl or a combination of the two. I can be both, but would like to know which kind of performer makes the most money?
Thanks...

new2cam said:
New2cam here again with another ?? Just wondering what kind of performer the guys like the most....a nasty slut that will do most anything, or a shy innocent nice girl or a combination of the two. I can be both, but would like to know which kind of performer makes the most money?
Thanks...

Whichever one is more natural for the girl is the one that the guys like! Make your appearance match your personality and you're golden. (example- my appearance seems to bring those who want an innocent. I lose a lot of business when they start trying to get me to roleplay it in public chat.)

Reactions: WickedTouch
I think you are confusing two very separate things. Those who guys "like the most" may not necessarily make the most $$

The best advice is to be yourself

The truth is that I've always been a rather conservitave type of woman sexually and just recently my husband has awakened the 'slut' in me and I am really enjoying this new experience. In fact, that is one of the main reasons that I am considering camming, which the old 'nice girl' in me would never consider it. So, I think that I can be flexible and go either way at this point in my life......and it would be a big plus to make a few bucks along the way. I do have my limits, but have gotten into role play with my husband and quite enjoy being the slut some times.

I agree with the be yourself aspect.

But, remember, there are things about being on cam that can bring out things you might not have realized were there.

You might find that you like to watch basically complete strangers get off to you and be someone who watches cams a lot. Whether your husband would like you doing this... well... :lol:

You might find that while you have found yourself to be very conservative in the past, you actually have a really dirty streak inside you that you never found an outlet for in the past. And that the relative anonymity and safety of being on cam as opposed to having someone there with you allows you to discover it.

You may find you have fetishes you never even realized you had, and not even the fetishes you might be thinking I mean in the BDSM way. Everyone has some sort of fetish, but they often don't know how to get it. Again, being on cam can sometimes help find these things out.

So, just be yourself, as has been suggested, but also allow yourself to discover yourself and find out what you like.

you can definitely pull of doing both, that's what I do, because that's just my personality IRL. I really can't help but looking sweet and innocent because, well, I look 12. And I'm not ever overtly slutty online, that way when I say/do something slutty it catches the member off guard, and intrigues them.

But there are definitely girls making a lot of money with each of the personalities, I wouldn't worry so much about how to act, just be natural, it'll be so much easier for you.

You mention that you're conservative, so why not be up front with the guys that watch you? Do only what you're comfortable with. Push boundaries for no one but yourself. Camming, while a great job, is also a great way to explore things that you never knew about you and your sexuality/sexual desires. And I like 5th or 6th or whatever we're at now. The easiest face to wear is your own. :)

If you try to put on persona you can wear yourself thin. Just be yourself and you'll attract regulars who are into your personality. For the most part, on MFC members come for the looks and stay for the personality so just relax and have fun the way you like. Thats the plus side of camming!

Jessi said:
If you try to put on persona you can wear yourself thin. Just be yourself and you'll attract regulars who are into your personality. For the most part, on MFC members come for the looks and stay for the personality so just relax and have fun the way you like. Thats the plus side of camming!

Yep. Members see the girl and come in because they are physically attracted to them. They only become regulars if they like the personality of the model, too. Just because a member likes how a model looks... well, that can only keep them coming back for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.