AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A couple of questions about the Private Shows Rating system

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 16, 2024
I made multiple private shows with a model and rated all of them, the thing is that they seem to overwrite each other (at least my comments seem to do so as I can only read one comment I made) . Can't a user rate the same model twice? What if a user make a regular private then an exclusive pvt? Finally: can a model only get 5 stars in a month and not be label "best for privates" in that month? Thanks for your attention.

I made multiple private shows with a model and rated all of them, the thing is that they seem to overwrite each other (at least my comments seem to do so as I can only read one comment I made) . Can't a user rate the same model twice? What if a user make a regular private then an exclusive pvt?
As far as I know, you can rate after every show (the stars), but your visible comments are limited to the last one.

Finally: can a model only get 5 stars in a month and not be label "best for privates" in that month? Thanks for your attention.
The model has to get a minimum number of ratings in the month (and each month) to be eligible for "Best for privates". I do not know how many but I think maybe 28 or 30? Hopefully a model, or @Stella_SC , may confirm the number for us.

Reactions: Stella_SC
Upvote 0