AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

a banned boy 😞

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 16, 2024
hello everyone! especially @punker barbie :happy:

usernames: therealmortimer & alistxr
email: therealshaytan@gmail.com

so, the situation is weird, prepare haha
I got banned on my alistxr account in the end of February this year, as usual, Chaturbate support did not answer my email request to explain the reason and possibilities of waving the ban..
so, Ive stopped broadcasting whatsoever and been living my life happily ever since. a lot has happened, I've also changed my legal name for personal reasons.
in the end of August I've thought about maybe getting back, or at least getting some explanations towards why was I banned in the first place..
the account (therealmortimer) that I've created to have a conversation with Support got immeadiately banned, of course.
It has now been more than a week since my first email question to the support team asking why was I banned and if I could do something about it.
Of course, they never replied back..

for now, I am seeking two things:

1) I would love to know what I may have done wrong;
2) Getting back to broadcasting for Chaturbate since it has been a huge amount of my income and having fun time :)

To whoever's able to help me I'm asking - please, guide me towards what I'm supposed to do in my situation :nailbiting:

Appreciate all the helpful messages in advance, take care y'all!

First of all, thank you very much for putting effort! Secodnly, for some reason, I did not recieve any email concerning my issue. I did check all email acounts, folders, spam & etc, but couldn't find an answer, could you please suggest me a way of finding support team's respond?
Ticket #23192841 Received a response on Feb 28, 2024

Upvote 0