AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

4 days since last reply, I still cannot cash out my earnings (Tokens,) even though my Suspension was lifted.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2024
Hello,

I'm not sure whether my Ticket got lost, because it's been 4 days with no reply, and I'm waiting on trying to get my wages from from Chaturbate, and I just want to make sure that Chaturbate decides to pay me.

My username: godempress

I don't have a Ticket Number, but I have a screenshot of the message.

My dad walked into the room for a Stream that I made $0 in, and I got suspended, before I cashed out for the broadcasts that I did the last week (where I made many tokens from 40+ hours of streaming all week, which cashes out to a decent amount.) The problem is that I got suspended on Friday, because my dad walked into my stream in the corner. But he left right away. I also wasn't nude at all for the whole broadcast. And even if I don't get paid for this broadcast, I still streamed in previous broadcasts and earned a lot of tokens, that I want to cash out for real money now, but I'm unable to.

1717560941599.png

I hear this, which is great news, so I try to cash out my tokens. Then I see that, "This person is ineligible to broadcast" and NO token cash-out option.

1717561102581.png

I've earned a lot of tokens, but I can't cash out the tokens.

I got told that my suspension has been lifted, but then I check my account, and my suspension actually hasn't been lifted, so I still can't get my money out. It's been 4 days.

What should I do?

I really need to be paid, because I spent over 40 hours streaming on Chaturbate for tokens, and I lost a lot of energy and time. I'm just worried, because some people are telling me that CB won't pay out my earnings, but I really worked hard for my money, otherwise I wouldn't have streamed on Chaturbate, as I lost a great deal of energy and time on top of getting stressed about whether I'll actually get the money that I was "shown" that I earned. I was fed the hope that I'd get paid, so I want to be paid. Could you please look into this?

I waited 4 days for a Support reply, but I got really nervous waiting, especially when I look at the forums, and saw some people get replies within 1 day, and normally support takes 2 days too, and I heard that CB works over the weekends as well. So I just wanted to make a thread, to ask how long it normally takes for situations like these, and what are my chances of actually getting paid for my labor?

My priority right now is to ensure that I get paid.

Could you please help me with this?

How long do I have to wait until I get a reply about getting paid? I heard Chaturbate Support replies to some people within 1 day, while others get a reply after 15 days. Personally, I think 15 days might be too long, because I want to be paid soon.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.