AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

$250k prize for tonight’s winner of this trivia app game

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mila_

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 3, 2015
5 miles away
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@mmmilarky_
MFC Username
mila_
Chaturbate Username
mila_
If you have an iPhone there is a an app that’s unique... they do a live game every night with a host and all for cash prizes. Everyone plays with their phones answering trivia questions and the winners get a cash prize. I play every night and usually it’s 12 questions and the winners split the prize but tonight they are doing only 1 winner... so questions will keep on coming until there is only one person standing. The winner gets 250 thousand dollars. That’s right: 250,000 bucks. This is an apartment, man.

If any of you has an iPhone, go to the App Store and download HQ Live Trivia, if you want to give me an extra life enter my code: milarky. The game is in 3 hours.

I play this furthest I ever got was question 8 :facepalm:

I play this furthest I ever got was question 8 :facepalm:

I have yet to get past the fifth question. They always have one that stumps me, followed by a bunch of easy ones I know no problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.